EFFORT & EASE - MODULE 3 of 300HOUR TEACHER TRAINING - APPLY HERE
- Module 1 (100 Hours) February 5 - 16, 2018
- Module 2 (100 Hours) February 18 - March 1, 2018
- Module 3 (100 Hours) July 17 - 28, 2018
Awakening Yoga is a progressive practice style rooted in hatha vinyasa yoga with an emphasis on accessible and creative movement practices . We developed this practice style over the last few years after seeing so many diverse bodies in the yoga practice all over the world. Our goal with this style is to pay homage to the ritualistic traditional nature of the practice while incorporating modern movement patterns for today's bodies and minds. We work with 4 baseline practices (Solar, Lunar, Restore, & Strength) which uphold the principles & foundations of Awakening Yoga, while encouraging creativity & freedom from the teacher(s).
Effort & Ease
Module 3 (100 Hours) July 17 - 28, 2018
Inside all of us there is a strength and a softness, in this 100 hour training we will explore both sides as a student and as a teacher. Each day we will practice the Awakening Yoga Strength and Restorative practices to put your body into complete balance. Building support for growth through moments of polarity in order to learn more about who we really are.
- Awakening Yoga Strength Practice
- Learn to build strength in your body that will apply directly to your yoga practice. You will learn how to bring a higher level of intensity to your teaching in class or share our specific strength practice with your yoga community.
- Awakening Yoga Restorative Practice
- Come into the softer side of our practice, remember how to relax, learn vital self care techniques, and how to share the gift of letting go with your students.
- Yoga Nidra
- Take part in led Yoga Nidra sessions that will help you plant seeds in your mind for growth.
- Private and Small Group Yoga
- Learn to teach yoga in personal settings, how to read bodies, how give long form adjustments, build programs for students, and set boundaries.
- Thai massage training
- Our Thai massage faculty will guide you through traditional techniques that will give you a better understanding of how to adjust students in classroom or private settings.
- Teaching with power and grace
- Advance your teaching practice as we explore different physical, vocal, and emotional ranges for you to add into your repertoire allowing you to teach with empathy and purpose.