200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
COMMUNE YOGA - LEARN MORE & APPLY HERE
- February 1, 2019 - March 1, 2019
- Location: Commune Yoga - Los Angeles, California - Highland Park
PAST & PRESENT FACULTY
- Patrick Beach (Lead Trainer)
- Carling Harps (Lead Trainer)
- Guest Teachers - TBA
- Rob Zabel - History & Philosophy
- Fawntice Finesse - Sound Healing
Awakening Yoga is a progressive practice style rooted in hatha vinyasa yoga with an emphasis on accessible and creative movement practices . We developed this practice style over few years after seeing so many diverse bodies in the yoga practice all over the world. Our goal with this style has always been to pay homage to the ritualistic traditional nature of the practice while incorporating modern movement patterns for today's bodies and minds.
We work with 4 baseline practices (Solar, Lunar, Restore, & Strength) which uphold the principles & foundations of Awakening Yoga, while encouraging creativity & freedom from the teacher(s). The 200 hour program focuses on the Solar Practices and its applications in Vinyasa Yoga.